Helpful Information To Have For Your Ombudsman
- Details of the complaint/concern, including how often the situation has occurred, date(s), time(s) and shift(s) if available.
- Names and/or positions of parties involved.
- Has the current situation been reported to the facility staff?
- If so, name or title of the individual and when or how often have you attempted to resolve the complaint/concern yourself and what action did the facility staff take to resolve the concern.
- If the current situation has not been reported to the facility staff, it would be helpful to know why.
Please note that if you do not have any of this information, your Ombudsman will help you sort out the details.